If you are interested in becoming part of the Gintec team, please check here regularly for new job postings.
Thanks for your interest in a career at Gintec.
If you are passionate about the growing industry with related experience and a background in sales, product development or engineering, we invite you to submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Take your passion for agriculture and customer service or sales and turn it into a rewarding career with Gintec. We are currently seeking an Agricultural Customer Service Representative to join our team and grow with us. Gintec is a family owned and operated business focused on manufacturing and supplying innovative solutions for growers, by growers. This position will be based out of our office in Windham Centre, ON.
Gintec prides itself on providing exceptional customer service and understanding the needs of our customers because we’re growers too. We are looking for an outgoing, customer-focused individual with in-depth understanding of the agricultural industry to uphold the level of service our customers have come to expect. The position will be focused on providing support, service and relationship management to an existing customer base and developing new customers.
- Establish strong working relationships to better understand and serve the needs of our customers
- Recommend and source the right products, resources and services available to customers
- Service existing customers and identify new customers
- Communicate and engage with customers through the full sales process
- Participate at industry tradeshows and act as a brand ambassador in the agriculture community, representing Gintec in a positive and professional manner
- Develop and maintain relationships with agricultural vendors and industry representatives to stay current on issues, opportunities and trends
- Assist at the retail location for customer service needs as required
Experience, Education, Skills and Knowledge:
- Understanding of the local and Canadian agricultural system, including crop protection practices and needs
- Sound knowledge of agricultural farming equipment, agricultural products and systems
- Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with a positive attitude and customer focus
- Organized and computer proficient
- Post-secondary education in a related field
- Customer Service or Sales experience preferred but willing to train right candidate
- Valid G driver’s license
- Valid Canadian passport (some cross-border travel may be required)
We would like to thank everyone for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Expected start date: 2021-04-01
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Renumeration based on experience.
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
All customers are required to wear a mask, curbside pickup available, common surfaces are sanitized regularly
Experience: 3 years of sales experience is preferred.
Work remotely: No
- Personal protective equipment provided
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place